Recruiter (Flagstaff, AZ)
Full-Time at W.L. Gore & Associates Inc, Flagstaff, AZ
posted on September 4, 2012
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing for more than 50 years.
As a leading company within cardiovascular medical products, we are continuing to build our businessand looking for a recruiter to contribute to this expansion.
As a member of Gore'srecruiting team, you will:
- support a fast-paced and growing medical device industry
- partner with the business to ensure Gore hires great people all the time
- search in all the right places to create pools of qualified candidates
- build relationships within the local community to leverage sourcing efforts
- lead hiring teams through the interview process and negotiate offers
- create, share, and drive continuous improvement efforts in collaboration with the recruiting team and HR business partners
- work closely and collaboratively as a member of an intact recruiting team
In our organization, the recruiter is often the first associate to represent us, and to help candidates learn about Gore's unique culture and why our company is consistently on Fortune Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For." Recruiters play a key role in helping to build Gore's employer brand.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 or more years of professional work experience, at least 3 years of which has been in the role of a full-cycle recruiter
- Must have some experience working as an in-house, corporate recruiter
- Experience in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Demonstrated consultative and partnership approach to hiring
- Competency with an online recruitment management system (Taleo preferred)
- Creative sourcing expertise, including a strategic use of technology and social media techniques
- Experience in developing and executing comprehensive sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated success at building partnerships in a collaborative manner with external entities, including search firms, schools, etc.
- Ability to influence at every key step of the hiring process
- Successful at building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Passion for working in cross-functional teams that support a world-class manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel frequently between Gore's Arizona facilities in Flagstaff and Phoenix (overnight travel occasionally required)
- Experience recruiting in a medical-related industry or manufacturing environment
- Experience recruiting IT professionals
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace.All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Job Number: 122408
Job Type: Experienced Professional
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America -United States -Arizona -Flagstaff
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Shift: Day (1st shift)