Housekeeper - 2nd Shift - MW
Full-Time at W.L. Gore & Associates Inc, Flagstaff, AZ
posted on August 18, 2012
W.L. Gore & Associatesis a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing for more than 50 years.
The FlagstaffHousekeeping Team has an opportunitiy in our Medical West facility for aHousekeeping associate.
This individual will be responsible for Housekeeping dutiesin Medical West. Duties will include, but are not be limited to, vacuuming, window washing, dusting, mopping, and emptying trash in office areas, lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, etc. Occasionally some weekend or off shift work may be required. This individual will also be responsible for communicating any discrepancies with the Area Leader.
- Must haveexcellentcommunication
- Mustdemonstrate verbal and written English proficiency
- Must be attentive to detail, able to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safety procedures
- Must have excellent attendance and be flexible to change
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent educational experience
- Must be able to work within a team environment and be willing to help others
- Must also be able to work independently and without close supervision after training period is completed
- Must be dependable and have good communication skills
Job Number: 122785
Job Type: Manufacturing
Job Function: Manufacturing/Operations
Primary Location: North America -United States -Arizona -Flagstaff
Shift: Late (2nd shift)