Part-Time at RC Optical Systems, Flagstaff, AZ
posted on September 27, 2012
About the Job
A leading manufacturer of telescopes has an immediate opening on their team for an office clerk. Qualified candidates should have shipping, receiving, supply room and front office experience. Previous manufacturing familiarity is helpful but not necessary.
This position is part- time, flexible mid-day hours, Monday – Thursday and this person will perform a wide variety of logistic responsibilities which include but are not limited to answer phones, shipping, receiving, packing, unpacking, counting, stocking, scheduling, filing, plus various front office requests such as help with AR/AP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers phones and directs calls for a small office.
* Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
* Accepts and signs for deliveries.
* Maintains files.
* Maintains stock to determine inventory level; requesting orders for materials as needed.
* Contributes to team efforts by performing other duties as needed and assigned.
Good planning, organizational, interpersonal, and decision making skills; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; Computer keyboarding and data entry skills; Good communication skills and ability to communicate will all levels of the team; Deadline-Oriented; Time Management; Safety Management; Written Communication; Dependability, Persistence, Independence, Customer Service oriented.
Email your resumes to :